Information on the processing of personal data (Privacy Code – Legislative Decree 30.6.2003, n. 196 – Art. 13 – EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data – Art. 13 – Legislative Decree 101/2018)
Diffusione Orologi S.r.l. with registered office in Via Canova, 19 – 20154 – Milan (MI), CF and VAT number 02099340610 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”), of art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and Legislative Decree 101/2018 that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, including particular ones (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details, general and specific information on the interested parties aimed at the correct execution of the contract) – later , “Personal data” or even “data” communicated by you when concluding contracts for the services of the Data Controller. By processing of personal data we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not registered in a data bank, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
1. A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett.
b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes: – allow user access to the website www.opsobjects.com;
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
1. B) For carrying out, subject to your express written consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), direct marketing activities, such as the sending – also by e-mail, SMS – of advertising material , newsletters and communications with informative and / or promotional content in relation to products or services provided and / or promoted by the Data Controller or by its commercial partners, including gifts and free samples.
1. C) For carrying out, subject to your express written consent, individual and aggregate profiling activities, market research and third parties, aimed, for example, at analyzing consumer habits and choices, processing statistics on the same or the assessment of the degree of satisfaction with respect to the products and services offered.
We inform you that for the provision of consent to the processing of their data carried out by third-party websites that profile through Cookies and similar tools (for example Facebook), the User is invited to visit the policies of the related social networks.
2.1 Type of data collected
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data when using our services, you agree that our company collects some of your personal data. This information is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
2.1.1. Data provided by the user
When you buy online or request a quote, we ask you to provide us with some data that we need to use our services.
These are, by way of non-exhaustive example, the data we ask for:
- Name, Surname, Company and References
- email address
- fiscal Code
- telephone number, fax number, address
- Payment information
2.1.2. Data that we automatically collect from the website
We collect the following data through the services we use
• technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using; • data collected using cookies or similar technologies.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The data relating to the purposes referred to in point 2.A) will be kept for 10 years in relation to tax or legal obligations while all the remaining data, including those relating to the purposes referred to in point 2.B) and 2.C ), will be kept for 2 years from the date of termination of the purpose of the service offered.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and, subject to your consent 2.B) and 2.C) to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, business partners, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity of external data processors.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Only with your consent for the purposes referred to in points 2.B) and 2.C) to third-party companies such as commercial partners and event organizers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are not stored on servers located outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
It should be noted that with reference to the purposes referred to in point 2.A) of the paragraph “Processing purposes”, in the absence of personal data concerning you and the relative consent to the processing, the service cannot be performed. Failure to provide data for the purposes referred to in points 2.B) and 2.C) of the “Purpose of processing” paragraph will not have any consequence on the provision of services.
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter a.r. a – Diffusione Orologi S.r.l. with registered office in Via Canova, 19 – 20154 – Milan (MI) or an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Diffusione Orologi S.r.l. with registered office in Via Canova, 19 – 20154 – Milan (MI), CF and VAT number 02099340610. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.