FULL REGULATION Art. 11 – Presidential Decree 430/2001
CALLED PRIZE COMPETITION
“BEE FOR A DAY – Opsobjects”
Promoting Company: DIFFUSIONE OROLOGI SRL
Registered office: Via Santa Maria Valle, 4 – 20123 Milan (MI) – VAT number / C.F. 02099340610
Delegated subject: Leevia s.r.l. based in via Ampere 61 / a – 20131 Milan – VAT number and C.F. 02339780229
Territory: Italian national team and the Republic of San Marino
Recipients: The initiative is aimed at buyers of age, domiciled and / or resident in Italy or in the Republic
of San Marino.
Duration: From 9 to 29 May 2022. Assignment report by 30 June 2022.
How to participate
For the purposes of participation, Recipients of age resident and / or domiciled in Italy or in the Republic of San Marino, will have to make the purchase of at least one product of the Promoter with the OPSOBJECTS brand on the www.opsobjects.com site among those present in the “news” section and flag acceptance of the regulation at the checkout stage.
All users who carry out the procedure described above will be inserted, by the Promoter or subjects third parties appointed by the same, in an extraction file and will participate in the drawing of the prize up for grabs herein initiative.
It should be noted that each user will be able to participate as many times as the different successful shopping sessions end carried out according to the methods indicated above during the competition period. Therefore in the case of multiple sessions of separate expenses, the user will be entitled to multiple appearances in the extraction file; in the case of joint purchase of more products involved in a single shopping session, will be entitled to only one participation. There is no amount minimum expense for participation.
By 30 June 2022 the aforementioned File will be made available to a Chamber Officer / Notary, at presence of which, manual and random extraction of n. 1 winner (plus 3 reserves) than yes will award the prize consisting of:
- n. 1 voucher valid for “a day as a beekeeper” valid for 2 people of value total of € 380 including VAT. The voucher must be used within the times and methods that will be communicated directly to the winner, similarly the place / beekeeper will be agreed among those involved based on the winner’s domicile. The voucher does not include transport to / from the place of use and anything not indicated as included.
With regard to the voucher, it is also noted that:
- in case of non-presentation on the set date / time;
- in the event that the users use only some components of the prize;
- in the event of lack of the requirements and / or valid documents for access to use;
the prize will in any case be considered fully assigned and the winner will have nothing more to expect by the promoting company and persons involved in the organization of the competition.
PRIZE MONEY totaling € 380 including VAT
The winner will be contacted by e-mail and must send, within the deadlines and methods that will come to him communicate acceptance of the prize, a copy of your identity document and any further documentation that will be required for validation purposes. If the required documents are not provided, or in any case in the event of failure by the winner to validate the prize within the terms and procedures provided in the notification e-mail, the winnings will be considered forfeited and the prize will be assigned to a reserve.
the content of the promotion will be communicated using the following means: web campaign. The rules
full version will be available on the website www.opsobjects.com. However, the Company reserves the right to use any other means of communication that appears suitable for making the contents of this event known a awards to the recipients of the same.
The Promoting Company reserves the right to:
- announce the winner’s name;
- ask the winner and possibly the participants for all the documents necessary to verify the correctness data and documentation certifying their compliance with the participation rules; any request will be sent by e-mail to the address used to finalize the purchase; failure or incomplete transmission of the required documentation within the required time and manner will result in exclusion from the participation and in case of winning the prize will be assigned to a reserve;
- carry out the appropriate checks, possibly canceling the participations or winnings made, according to the unquestionable judgment of the Promoting Company or of third parties appointed by the same, differently from what provided for by the Regulations or by means, methods and / or instruments judged to be suspicious, fraudulent or in violation of the normal course of the initiative and, consequently, excluding users from participation that they do not comply with the established rules, possibly also canceling the winnings already achieved;
- proceed, within the terms deemed most appropriate and in compliance with the laws in force, to limit and inhibit any initiative aimed at circumventing the system devised.
If any documentation required for validation is incomplete, illegible, and / or counterfeit or should contain incomprehensible, incomplete and / or clearly untruthful data will be deemed invalid for the purposes of participation in this event and the winnings will be invalidated in favor of a reserve.
They are also excluded from participating in the Competition and will therefore not be able to enjoy any prize won all those users who, according to the unquestionable judgment of the Promoting Company or of third parties appointed by itself, are winners with means and instruments judged in a suspicious, fraudulent way, or in violation of the normal course of the initiative. The Promoting Company or third parties appointed by the same reserve the right to proceed, in the terms deemed most appropriate, and in compliance with the laws in force, to limit and inhibit any initiative aimed at circumventing the system devised.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a competitor if behaviors have been implemented such as to circumvent the game system designed (including, but not limited to hacking, account creation temporary, fictitious, etc.). These holdings will be subject to verification.
The promoter reserves the right to verify the correctness of the purchase combined with the participation, which must be successful (for example suspended, canceled or returned etc …), before the assignment and / or delivery of the prize.
Purchases made at physical points of sale or Third Party distributors or any other will not be valid channel other than the website www.opsobjects.com.
The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any problem of access, impediment, malfunction o difficulties concerning the technical tools, the computer, the telephone line, the transmission and the connection, the Internet connection that may prevent a competitor from entering the competition or accepting their own winning in the times and methods indicated.
The winner is solely responsible for managing his / her e-mail box, with particular reference:
● Upon having read the eventual winning e-mail;
● The adoption of security measures that prevent other persons not authorized by the same from access your mailbox. The Promoting Company and the third parties appointed by the same do not assume no liability in the event of non-delivery or late delivery of the prize in the event that one of the following conditions:
● A winner’s mailbox is full;
● The e-mail indicated by the participant when registering for the service is non-existent, incorrect or incomplete;
● There is no response from the host computer after sending the e-mail notification of the win;
● A winner’s mailbox is disabled;
● The user’s e-mail is included in a blacklist;
● Incorrect and / or untrue personal data.
The prizes will be delivered to those entitled to them within 180 days (six months) from the date of assignment.
The prizes are not transferable, replaceable, or redeemable for cash, nor is the winner given any right to request, with or without adding sums of money, the possibility of receiving a different reward. In case the prize if it is no longer available, it will be replaced with a premium of similar value and possibly with similar ones features.
The data of the participants are managed by servers located on the Italian national territory.
Exclusion of participants:
the employees of the promoter and those of the delegated party Leevia s.r.l. Also excluded are all third parties, and their employees, who have collaborated with any title to the competition.
The prizes, if not awarded, for any reason, other than those refused, will be donated to the following
Onlus, as required by art. 10 paragraph 5 of the Presidential Decree n. 430, October 26, 2001: ➢ YURIPERTE ASSOCIATION
ODV Via Marino 61, 81100 Caserta Tax code 95085930634
it is noted that the participation costs will be those foreseen by the tariff plan agreed by each participant with their provider, at no additional cost or additional charge.
▪ The Promoting Company does not intend to exercise the right to recover the withholding tax of 25% provided for by art.
30 of the Presidential Decree no.600 of 29/9/73.
DIFFUSIONE OROLOGI SRL guarantees that the processing of personal data provided by participants in relation this prize event is carried out in compliance with data protection legislation personal data as reported in the information provided in the appropriate link which can be consulted in the form of registration. It is understood that the participants in this event declare to be of age.
How to participate in this prize competition: participation involves the consumer the unconditional and total acceptance of the rules and clauses contained in this Regulation without any limitation.
Milano, 22 aprile 2022
Per DIFFUSIONE OROLOGI SRL
Il Soggetto Delegato